Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Game Topic #4


The game topic for this week is Super Mario Sunshine. I know it is an old game, but it is a very good game. As usual the questions and my answers. Do you like the game? How would you rate it from 1-10?game. Is it too confusing to you? Does it get you mad? Do you like the gameplay? Is it easier in one player or two? Do you like how the story line goes? Is the game too hard or too easy?
This game was actually really good. Even today I still play it. I would give the game an 8 out of 10. The gameplay is awsome. I like how Mario has a partner, Flood, and can do so much with it. I think they should have let us play with Luigi though because he is better than Mario...well, I think so. There isn't two players in the game so it is easier in one player. I like the way the story line goes. I like how mostly instead of Bowser being the bad guy, as usual, Koopa Kid is and he was dressed up as Mario. The thing that got me mad was that how did the Delfino's not know the difference between the blue Mario(Koopa Kid) and the real Mario lol. The game was kind of hard actually, for me. Not too hard, but hard lol.
BLOG!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment