Sunday, May 17, 2009

Game Topic #3


This weeks game topic is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Again, this is one of the games that never gets old to me. It is just too fun. You know, the way you fight in the game and all that. Anyways, the usual questions. Do you like the game? How would you rate it from 1-10?game. Is it too confusing to you? Does it get you mad? Do you like the gameplay? Is it easier in one player or two? Do you like how the story line goes? Is the game too hard or too easy?
Ok here's what I think of the game. I love the game. I would give it a 9.5 out of 10 because of the tripping. The game is not confusing. It does get me mad like when you go through the floor or something like that. The gameplay is awsome. I think it's easier in one player because then the second player doesn't die and you lose comrades faster and because you can play with all the characters you want. The story line is awsome. I like how the characters aren't really dolls or trophies. The game is in the middle because it actually depends on what mode you put it on. I put it on intense on SSE and it was actually really hard, I'm not going to lie. At least I finished it on that mode.
NOW YOUR TURN LOL. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love SUper Smash Bros. Brawl! Ever played SUper Smash Bros Melee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! XD Did u juz paste n copy the middle part?! HEhe..

    ReplyDelete